Yoga for Love Hands – If you are finding it difficult to get rid of your love handle, it is essential that you make simple changes in your lifestyle, including dietary changes, physical exercise, and getting enough rest. A few yogic side twists are ideal to say goodbye to stubborn love handles.
The extra side cushion or extended part of the skin/flesh that can be grasped with the fingers is called a love handle, muffin top, or side handle, which many people want to tighten. Women and men alike get these love handles and are trying to lose them. Yoga is such a great tool to eliminate bulging love handles that can help you break free from these awkward bumps. Try some simple yoga for love hands and effective ways that target these problem areas, such as the love handles, abdomen, legs, or arms.
Yoga builds core strength, targets the abdominal muscles, reduces unnecessary fat, can improve posture, and develops body awareness, helping you lose love handles.
Some yoga asanas work like magic to crack love handles. All you have to do is follow a balanced diet plan with yoga and do yoga asanas regularly.
Asanas to Reduce Love Handles
- Trikonasana or the triangle pose
- Vrikshasana or the Tree pose
- Half Plank Pose
- Tiryak Tadasana or the side stretch pose
- Naukasana or the boat pose
Trikonasana or The Triangle Pose
By doing Trikonasana, the muscles of the arms, legs, and thighs get stretched, due to which the body becomes strong. And there is a strain on the muscles of the buttocks, which reduces the fat of the hips. By coming under the influence of the right and left side of the stomach, the protruding love handles are reduced and obesity is removed.
- Stand straight on the asana, and make a 3 to 4 feet distance between both the feet, and both the hands should be connected with the right and left of the body.
- Bring both hands in line with the shoulders.
- Swing the right leg to the right.
- Slowly lean to your right.
- Touch the right palm and keep the left palm facing towards the front.
- Turning the neck to the left, look at the thumb of the left hand.
- Do the same action from the left side.
Vrikshasana or The Tree Pose
Regular practice of Vrikshasana with physical balance makes the waist strong and attractive by reducing the extra fat or love handles of the waist and thighs.
- Stand straight on the seat and join the heels and toes.
- Bend the right leg from the knee and place its heel in the left thigh root.
- Bring both hands above the head and join them in the posture of Namaskar.
- Keeping your eyes on one place, keep the hands pulled upwards.
If Tiryak Tadasana is practiced properly, it can help in reducing belly fat to a great extent. Not only belly fat, but it can also play a big role in reducing the love handles of the whole body. A long practice stretches the whole body and takes your body in a shapely direction.
- First, come to the position of Tadasana.
- With full breath, while exhaling, bend from the waist to the left, keeping the heels on the ground.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- While inhaling come straight into the position of Tadasana.
- Then while exhaling, bend from the waist to the right side.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Then come back to the undone position.
- Repeat 5 times.
Phalakasana or Plank Pose
The practice of Vrikshasana done in the right way helps to tone the shoulders, abdominal and pelvic organs, strengthens the abdominal muscles, and increases the working power of the body. Along with effective posture and postures, plank exercises are a great tool to reduce belly fat and excess muffin tops deposited on the hips.
- Lie face down on the ground and keep both hands near your shoulders.
- Push with your hands and lift your whole body off the ground.
- Let the toes of your feet be on the ground.
- The body should be completely straight, do not bend it anywhere.
Naukasana or the Boat Pose
Practicing Naukasana daily is ideal to crack through stubborn yoga for love hands. In Naukasana, you’re abdominal and side muscles are stretched, which also benefits to toning large muscle groups and pressing into the liver, helping with fat removal.
- Sit on the ground and spread your legs.
- Lean back a bit and lift both your legs.
- Keep the hands close to both feet and remain in this posture for some time.
- Slowly starting from 5 seconds, remain in this posture for 1 minute.
Focusing on yoga for love hands will build you a slimmer waist, Tone your body, and tone your stomach to lose the love handles. The above mentions yoga asana is all about toning large muscle groups, Toning your body, working by massaging and pressing into the liver, and removing any unwanted belly fat and love handles.