Suppose you have a business meeting and now the date has been postponed. Now, you have to change the flight, but you don’t know How do I change my flight date with Indigo Airlines; you can contact the airline, or you can use the online method. When you use these methods, you can easily change the flight date.
Flight Date Change Policy
- According to the airline, passengers can change the flight date within 24 hours of departure.
- You must pay the charges if you change the flight date within 3 hours of departure.
- If the airline changes the flight date due to bad weather, you don’t have to pay the charges.
- If you change the flight date within 61 days of departure, you don’t have to pay the charges.
- Please refer to their policies if you made the booking from another website.
- Suppose the passenger is an airline member and wants to change the flight date. According to the airlines, you can change the flight date anytime.
- If you made the booking at the time of pandemic, you must change the flight date. According to the airline, you can change the flight date and don’t have to pay the charge.
The Process to change the Flight Date
Change Flight Date Online
To change the flight date, you can apply online. Here are some steps:
- Visit the official website of Indigo Airlines PNR Status.
- Click on my trips.
- Enter your booking reference number and the other required details.
- When you enter all the details, you have to select the Indigo Airlines ticket from the dashboard.
- When you select the ticket, you have to click on the change option.
- On the change option, you have to select the flight date option.
- Now, you have to enter your new travel dates and click on the submit option.
- Now, you will receive a confirmation on your registered email.
Change Flight Date By calling Customer Care
If you have to change the flight date, you can use the Indigo Airlines customer service phone number and ask them for the date change. Please read the flight date change policy when you change the flight date. Apart from all these information I would l like share more thing that don’t forget to check your airlines PNR status before commencing your journey.