As the incidence of knee wear and injury increases, so does the need for the best knee replacement surgeon in Jaipur. However, Dr SS Soni, knee replacement surgeries are now a breeze. Knee replacement surgery in Jaipur is getting more sophisticated and providing great results
What is Knee Replacement?
Knee replacement, also known as knee arthroplasty or total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure aimed at addressing knee joint damage caused by conditions such as arthritis. During this procedure, parts of the knee joint that are injured or worn out are replaced with artificial components, which can help alleviate pain and improve the functioning of the knee. The knee replacement surgery involves resurfacing the knee joint by replacing the damaged surface of the bones with artificial materials. This procedure is often recommended when conservative treatments like medications and physical therapy fail to provide sufficient relief from knee pain and impairment. Overall, knee replacement surgery is a valuable option for individuals suffering from severe knee joint issues, as it can significantly enhance their quality of life by reducing pain and restoring mobility.
Why is Dr SS Soni the Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Jaipur?
A renowned knee replacement surgeon in Jaipur, Dr S.S. Soni practices a wide range of knee procedures. He specializes in Arthroscopy, and He is Knee Replacement Surgeon in Jaipur. In addition to arthroplasty and arthroscopy, he also performs spinal surgery and trauma surgery. He uses the latest & advanced technology to do knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, ankle, and wrist replacement surgery, and he has transformed the lives of 5000+ patients and is considered the best knee replacement surgeon in Jaipur. Furthermore, he was the first surgeon in Jaipur to perform a custom-made knee replacement and patient-specific instrumentation (PSI) knee replacement (tailor-made) for the first time.
With nearly two decades of expertise, he has performed over 5000 Knee replacement surgeries. Dr SS Soni procedures have had a high success rate and 100% client satisfaction. In addition, he employs a team of well-trained Arthroplasty, Arthroscopy, Rehabilitation, and other paramedics that give patients the highest quality treatment in knee replacement and care and believe in the principle of “Preservation” i.e. surgery should only be performed when it is truly recommended or necessary. That is why, he is one of the most well-known & leading joint replacement surgeon in Jaipur, Rajasthan who has made Dr SS Soni is the best orthopaedic Doctor in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The specialisation of Knee Replacement Surgeon in Jaipur, Dr SS Soni:-
- MBBS-1996 from JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MS Orthopaedics – 2001from Government Medical College, Amritsar, Punjab
- MCH Orthopaedics from Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, Dundee (UK)
- Ranawat Joint Replacement Fellow, HSS, New York (USA).
- Alimni, MCh Orth University of Dundee, Scotland (UK). Accredited by the Royal College Of Surgeons Of England.
- Chief Consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Jaipur
- Chief Consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, SantokbaDurlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur
- Chief Consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Apex Hospital, Jaipur
- Visiting Consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Fortis Escort Hospital, Jaipur
- Senior Resident, Sitaram Bhartia institute of Science & Research, New Delhi
- Performed, Rajasthan’s First PSI Knee Replacement
- Performed, Rajasthan’s First UNI-Compartment Knee Replacement.
- Performed maximum number of Bi-lateral Simultaneous TKR in Rajasthan.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association Lt4-4297
- North Zone chap of Indian Orthopedic Association- LI4-358
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society-BOS/Raj/S2
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society -0320118
- ISKSAA- 227
- Indian Arthroscopy Society -W 1469
- Indian Association Of Sports: Medicine- MD-597
- Rajasthan Orthopedic Surgeon’s Association- LM-354
All Knee Replacement Treatments on one Roof
1. Total Knee:-
The vast majority of knee arthroplasties, known as complete knee replacements, target the whole knee joint. A complete knee replacement treats all three areas: inside (medial), outside (lateral), and underneath the kneecap (patellofemoral/anterior).
2. Partial Knee:-
The partial method corrects a single segment. Thus, healthcare professionals refer to it as a unicompartmental replacement. Partial knee replacement is often beneficial for only younger persons with problems in one knee region.
3. Knee Resurfacing:-
If the patient has osteoarthritis in the inner, upper, or outer compartments of her knee, she may be eligible for knee resurfacing surgery. Typically, this option becomes available when non-surgical therapy or drugs are ineffective.
How painful is a total knee replacement?
During total knee replacement surgery, patients are given anesthesia, ensuring they do not feel pain. After the surgery, there may be some discomfort and pain during the recovery period. However, pain management techniques, including medication, physical therapy, and rehabilitation exercises, are implemented to help manage and reduce post-surgery pain. You need to follow proper post surgery instructions to get recover faster.
1. What are the results of total knee replacement?
Knee replacement surgery has a high pace of success in wiping out pain and reestablishing the range of movement; 90-95 percent of patients get good results.
2. When should I have knee-replacement surgery?
Your knee replacement surgeon will choose if you are a candidate for the surgery. This will be based on your set of history, assessment, X-rays, and reaction to moderate treatment. The decision will then be yours.
3. How much would a knee replacement cost in Jaipur?
The cost of knee replacement in Jaipur depends on various factors such as the expertise of the orthopedic surgeon, the technique used and also the location of the clinic.
4. Am I too old for this surgery?
Age isn’t an issue if you are in reasonable health and have the desire to continue living a productive, active life. Your surgeon will request that you be assessed by a physician for an assessment of your overall health and status for surgery.
5. Should I exercise before the surgery?
YES. You should talk about preoperative physical therapy and exercise options with your specialist surgeon. Exercises should begin as soon as possible.
6. How long does the surgery take?
We save around three to three-and-a-half hours for pre-operative preparation surgery and recovery.
7. When can I return to work?
We suggest that most people take at least one month off from work, regardless of whether your work permits you to sit often. More strenuous jobs will require a longer absence from work.